North Surrey Secondary School
15945 96 Avenue, Surrey
Panarama Ridge Times:
Dancer Check in @ North Surrey Sec: 11:00 am
On stage practice time: 11:49am – 12:14pm (ALL teams and classes get a practice)
To All Dance Coaches and Sponsors,
Breakout is just over one week away and I wanted to send everyone a letter to help them organize themselves for January 15th. You will find the practise schedule and a copy of the program along with this letter. Please note that your students will go to the side door of NSS to find the registration table. There will be signs and students to direct. If you are looking at the school go left around the side of the building past the shops chain link fencing.
Things to remember:
· Teachers will pick up their registration package at registration desk.
· All students must have identification for registration.
· All students must wear their wristbands at all times.
· Teachers must hand their music into the sound technician, Will. You may bring a flash drive or a CD. Make sure you assist the sound tech in placing your music in the correct category.
· All students may warm-up in the small gym. Each school will have a designated area. Please keep your area tidy.
· Please ensure students look after their valuables. NSS is not responsible for lost items.
· Warm-up on the gymnasium floor is for spacing and transitions. The sound tech will give you a music check to make sure each song is in the correct category.
· Dancers may sit in the seats designated for dancers only. They may sit on the floor but not in front of the floor lights.
· Please ask your dancers to be respectful of all other dancers, teachers, judges and volunteers.
· All school rules apply to this event. If students are caught breaking rules they will be asked to leave the building.
· All students, dancers and audience members will be searched on entry to the school, please advise your students.
INTRODUCTION: MS. CLEMENTS
M.C. KENNY MUGISHA (MUGGS) TAKES THE MICROPHONE
OPENING NUMBER: FRANK HURT’S BREAK DANCE TEAM
JUNIOR CLASS SENIOR CLASS
Fleetwood Park Queen Elizabeth
Enver Creek Fleetwood Park
Frank Hurt Enver Creek
Princess Margaret Frank Hurt
Panarama Ridge Princess Margaret
Frank Hurt Enver Creek(2)
North Surrey Panarama Ridge
INTERMEDIATE CLASS SENIOR SMALL TEAM
Princess Margaret Regent Christian Academy
Sullivan Heights Guildford Park
Panarama Ridge Kwantlyn Park
JUNIOR SMALL TEAM Panarama Ridge
Frank Hurt Sullivan Heights
Queen Elizabeth North Surrey
SENIOR OPEN DIVISION
BREAK DANCE BATTLE NUMBER ONE: Frank Hurt, Kwantlyn Park Team ONE AND TWO.
(TWO TEAMS FROM THIS BATTLE WILL PROCEED TO FINAL AT END OF SHOW)
JUNIOR HIP HOP TEAM SENIOR HIP HOP TEAM
Semiahmoo Queen Elizabeth
Vancouver Tech. Fleetwood Park
Johnson Heights Lord Tweedsmuir (Travel)
Panarama Ridge Frank Hurt
Fleetwood Park Panarama Ridge
Queen Elizabeth Lord Tweedsmuir (Home)
Enver Creek Princess Margaret
Princess Margaret Sullivan Heights
Sullivan Heighs North Surrey
Panarama Ridge (2)
BREAK DANCE BATTLE FINAL
Finalists to be announced from round one battle.