Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Please donate and sponsor MS.B run a half marathon!!!

Hi everyone, please ask your parents/friends and famillies to help me out!!!  click on the link below!!!

I am raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC) as a member of Team In Training.  Please take a moment to read my attached letter to find out why I am taking on this challenge. I will be participating in the Nike Women's Full & Half Marathon Run (BC) and I'm asking YOU to help by making a contribution! 
Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well! You will be supporting LLSC’s mission:  to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below to donate and view my personal fundraising webpage and donate today:
You will receive an email confirmation, along with your tax receipt for your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!

THANK YOU

Ms. Branham
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=3053550 =en-CA

No comments:

Post a Comment