PANORAMA RIDGE DANCE
In-Progress Show: Thursday, Nov.17th
7:00pm in the theatre
Our first evening show is on Thursday, Nov.17th starting at 7:00pm until about 7:45pm. It is called our “In-Progress Show” and is meant to be viewed by family members only. Costumes and lighting will be very basic and the performances will be “works in progress.”
This performance is mandatory for all dance students at Panorama Ridge. Dance students are marked on their preparation as well as behaviour and skills demonstrated at the dress rehearsals and performances.
We invite and encourage family members to attend the “In-Progress Show” starting at 7pm in the theatre. Admission by donation. We hope to see you there!
The following is mandatory for all students on Thursday, Nov.17th:
· Dancers arrive and report to the theater at 5:15pm
· Dress Rehearsal in the theatre from 5:30pm-6:30pm
· Family members may be seated at 6:45pm
· Show starts at 7pm
· Show should be done by 7:45pm
* ALL DANCERS must wear black bottoms and a white top
Any questions or concerns please contact me at email@example.com
\Ms. J. Branham