PANORAMA RIDGE DANCE
As our school year comes to a close I would like to remind you of a few important details… Students have been working very hard all semester in preparation for our year-end showcase on Tuesday, June 11th. This is their “final exam” and should be treated with high importance. Students need to be prepared and on-time for this event for it to run smoothly. Parents, friends and family are all invited to watch the show and support our dancers. It’s always more enjoyable to perform for a full house! Please see the information below to help you and your child prepare for this event:
Tuesday, June 11th: Dance Showcase and Awards
- ALL dancers/students need to be in the small gym at 5:15pm with hair and make-up done and costumes organized. (attendance will be taken)
- Finale rehearsal in the large gym at 5:30pm with all students/dancers.
* Students can either stay at the school on Tuesday and get ready (they must have all their costumes), or they can go home and come back by 5:15pm.
- Tickets are $5.00 each (kids 6yrs and under are free)
- Tickets can be purchased from your child, Ms. B, or school store all week
- Tickets will also be on sale at the door. Also 50/50 draw, door prize, giveaways.
- (All proceeds go directly to the Dance Fundraising account which helps pay for scholarships, field trips, transportation, costumes, guest teachers, competition fees)
- Family/friends can line-up outside the gym to get seats…doors open at 6:45pm
- Show starts at 7:00pm…no intermission…should be over around 8:45pm.
- Costumes! (shoes, accessories, props, etc)
- Hair and makeup (if dance requires it)
- WATER! Eat a nutritious meal before the show! Bring snacks. Stay hydrated!
- Positive attitude and lots of energy! J
Please check the facebook page and/or blog for updates
www.panoramaridgedance.blogspot.com Ms. Branham